Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New job day 2

Day 2 in the new job and I don't yet have the ability to log onto my desktop or email. I don't really need it yet as I'm in training all week but I can't help thinking it doesn't make me more productive....
I haven't worked out a routine to allow pre-work training as I'd like yet and it was raining this morning so definitely no walk.  Because lunch was included in the training room I didn't have the opportunity to walk at lunchtime either, and because I finished later than usual due to the course, and this office is further from home, and the journey was therefore rubbish, I didn't have /make time to do anything after work either. This week looks like being a dead loss for both food and exercise, but things should settle down next week so I'm trying not to let it get to me too much.

Food today:
Breakfast: homemade gf scotch egg and small piece of baked pancetta, mushroom & leek frittata
Lunch: evil sandwiches & crisps
Dinner: Indian takeaway: Lal maans (a lamb curry from Rajasthan) with plain rice
Snacks: fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment