Friday, March 27, 2015

What a difference another day makes...

I use this blog to moan a lot and I'm afraid that's not likely to change.  But as the exception that proves the rule...  This morning was beautiful - clear, dry, sunny, frosty - my favourite kind of autumn /winter /Spring morning. So even though yesterday just about killed my will to live and I started the day feeling a bit down (and still cramping a bit) I forced myself into walking boots and hit the path, walking 2.3 miles before 7 am. It was a bit exploratory and not the most exciting route but it was BRILLIANT.  Because 2 miles before 7 is always brilliant, no matter what the rest of the day brings :-) and anyway lunchtime brought a shorter but still enjoyable walk along the side of a pretty lake and a very short walk to the shop after work for a total of just over 5 miles.
Work was busy enough to not drag as much as normal too... So not bad all round :)



Food today:
Breakfast: microwaved scrambled eggs with a little cheese
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: crispy chicken livers with Kale & spinach salad
Snacks: macadamia nuts; babybel cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment