Friday, March 27, 2015

Ultimate Weight Loss FAQs

Good morning! I'm so excited about beginning another Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge with those of you that have already signed up or will be signing up for the program.

It's not that I don't know exactly what to eat to stay on track, I do. But I'm going to be honest, it takes daily attention on myself and my needs to stay on the path. That's why I like the feeling that I am in this with other people, that we are all there supporting each other and cheering each other on.



I also love knowing that if I have any questions, I know exactly who to turn to. The resources that Chef AJ and John Pierre tap into are the best doctors out there (IMHO), so I feel confident that the answers that I am getting are sound. As an example, I had a question about Omega 3 fatty acid supplementation. I turned to the group. I received immediate and excellent recommendations from AJ, JP and many of the members personal experiences. It was awesome!

I know that lots of you have many questions about the program, as I've been receiving them by e-mail! In an effort to answer as many of your questions as possible in one shot, here are a list of FAQs and answers about UWL. If you have any other question, please ask in the comments section below the post!

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment