Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Windy...

Windy.  Not me, just the weather. The sound of the wind roaring down the chimney woke me up several times last night and I could hear it outside the office when I got in, despite a certain amount of sound proofing. I spent the quiet moments in the morning watching the trees thrashing around outside my window. Wishing they'd stop it because I don't enjoy walking in the wind. I still tried at lunchtime but it was so damned cold with the Arctic wind chill factor I chickened out and stayed indoors.
After work I did pop down to the shop for some fresh air. It was fresher than I wanted - in less than half a mile I had sunshine, drizzle, hail, and back to drizzle again. It did not inspire me to go any further!  Instead I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen and a couple of hours watching TV in the dry and ignored the torrential rain outside.
Today as well TTOM finally arrived after 5 hormonal days. I had cramps all day and back pain as well. I'm pleased to say the the the only extra eating I did to comfort myself was about a tablespoon of unsweetened peanut butter and a small piece of cheddar. I didn't even fancy the sweet starchy stuff I often binge on at these times - woo hoo!!!

Food today:
Breakfast: 2 chia, flaxseed and cottage cheese pancakes topped with poached eggs cooked in the microwave. Eggs hopelessly overcooked AGAIN so I'm just going to have to accept that I can't get them right.
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: Salmon fillets spread (non-skin side) with homemade pesto mayonnaise and baked, with a few prawns as a garnish and some broccoli
Snacks: homemade pork rinds; babybel cheese; PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment