Thursday, March 19, 2015

What's Up with Potatoes? Don't They Make Us Fat?



I don't know about you, but I used to be apprehensive about eating a potato. Or more than 1/2 cup of brown rice or any other unrefined complex carbohydrate (UCC) per day. I thought that too much of that "stuff" would make me pack on the pounds.

Turns out, I couldn't have been more wrong.

But it seems like a lot of people are really confused about this. I'm really not joking when I say"If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me, 'Aren't carbohydrates bad?' I'd be a very rich woman."

And it's actually starting to really piss me off. I'm pissed off about the fact that UCCs have been lumped in with flours and sugars (refined carbohydrates or RCs).

But why do I even care?

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment