Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last Chance to Sign Up for Ultimate Weight Loss

At this point in the evolution of this blog, Healthy Girl's Kitchen, you might be asking yourself, "Why all this fuss over a plant based eating program? We all know exactly what to eat to lose weight, feel great, and reverse our diseases! That's not our problem.Our problem is that although we know exactly what to do, we don't always do it."

This fuss may seem really silly to many of you, but it's so not silly to me. Because even though I knew the rules (and yes, the rules vary slightly from doctor to doctor or author to author), it wasn't until I decided that enough was enough that I started to see success. I was going to find out exactly what Chef AJ had done to lose weight and come hell or high water I was going to do exactly what she had done.

There's really no big mystery to the plan.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment