Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dumbass. (me, not you)

I forgot to take my breakfast to work today - it was all ready, sitting in the fridge, and that's exactly where it stayed, damn it. On a day when I was finishing off the last of a soup batch and only really had a half portion for lunch. On the plus side when I realised I had less soup I added a couple of extra almond pancakes (I thought they were extra) to go with the soup - so my breakfast consisted of half my intended lunch plus my intended morning snack, and my lunch consisted of a ridiculous mishmash of 'chicken on a stick' and peanuts following an unsuccessful trip to a nearby esso station to buy a package of ham. I was absolutely determined to stay low carb and gf despite the screw up and I'm happy to report that I did just about manage that, even though I didn't fancy the soup. But I do need to be more careful, I  don't want a repeat of that while I'm under the weather. 
On the tingling front there has been improvement again today - it happened after both doses, but didn't last long or feel as intense so I may manage to finish the prescription without sticking either hand in the shredder.. 

Food today:
Breakfast: overnight almond pancakes cooked at the weekend, pork rinds 
Lunch: Chicken on a stick; peanuts
Dinner: meatballs with salad 
Snacks: babybel mini goat's cheese, beef stock, satsuma 

No comments:

Post a Comment