Monday, March 23, 2015

Bed time...

I was in a slightly weird mood today...  I had a migraine yesterday so I think it was probably left over from that, but I felt kind of foggy. I was also really tired.  I realised at the weekend that I've been basically marinating my brain and other organs in coffee the last few weeks and decided that it was time to get it under control - so I had one cup of the real thing this morning and for the rest of the day drank Decaf coffee, naturally caffeine free herbal tea, and water.  God I missed the coffee....
Food was also weird. I couldn't decide what to take as a snack so I didn't take anything and was fine most of the day, but then really hungry by about 4pm. When I got home I dived into a jar of peanut butter (no added sugar).
I like not needing a snack during the day but need to work on not letting myself go nuts (hah) after work and if that means snacking midafternoon, I'll do it.
Anyway, enough garbage for today...

Food today:
Breakfast: hardboiled egg and gammon salad with cottage cheese pancakes
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: turkey salad
Snacks: peanut butter on cottage cheese pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment