Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dragging on

Another day training and fewer technical glitches today thankfully. The group was smaller and asked fewer questions so it was easier to cover the material and I didn't leave as late as yesterday - all very good things, believe me!
I now have working login details as well, so I'll be able to do the work once it gets that far.
I felt really fat and bloated all morning today - and it took all morning for me to realise that I felt that way largely because I was wearing control underwear and it necessarily fits very tight. Sigh.  That's what I get for being vain enough to try for a more 'streamlined silhouette' :-)

Food today:
Breakfast: homemade gf scotch egg and small piece of baked pancetta, mushroom & leek frittata
Lunch: evil sandwiches & crisps
Dinner: General Tso's Meatballs with cauliflower rice
Snacks: fruit, Pork rinds

No comments:

Post a Comment