Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 3 training

Another training day today. It's tough to find anything to write about when you spend the whole day in one room with no windows learning the intricacies of the Magento eCommerce website development tool.
Sometimes it leads you TMS (too much sharing). For instance: I had pronounced digestive issues this morning to the extent I was wondering if I'd make it to the training course on time. (I did).  I've definitely overdone the gluten this week, and although I plan to accept it again tomorrow just for the convenience of eating the same things as everyone else, I'm now getting sick of all the bread - and all the bread induced bloating etc. I actually want to go low carb again right now (although I do know from experience that it's hard to make that change even when you really want to thanks to inconvenient bodily expectations and cravings.)  Even so - bring it on!!!

Food today:
Breakfast: baked pancetta, mushroom & leek frittata
Lunch: evil sandwiches & crisps
Dinner: Roast gammon, broccoli & cauliflower
Snacks: fruit, Pork rinds

No comments:

Post a Comment