Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tingling but NSV

My body is evil and was lulling me into a false sense of security...  I woke up this morning and before my first pill my hand was tingling, which got worse after I took the pill, and then later my feet took over. Midafternoon I actually wound up hiding in the ladies room so no-one could see me apparently having a fit trying to shake off my right hand.
So anyway. Work was relatively good today in that I raised lots of bugs and even closed a couple off.
There was a bake sale this morning. It was very inconveniently and inconsiderately set up in the main lobby, which I have to walk through every time I want a hot drink from the first floor kitchen. I went downstairs to the ground floor kitchen once to make a cup of tea, then switched to bottled water that I brought in so I didn't have to go back to the kitchen until lunchtime. Didn't buy anything!!!  Which makes me feel a little uncharitable as they were doing it to raise money, but a few girl's got to do what she's got to do...

Food today:
Breakfast: overnight almond pancakes with microwaved over poached eggs
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: egg and cheese salad
Snacks: cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment