Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Kind of St. Patrick's Day



We had a very large pot luck at work today. I work with a very imaginative group of people and St. Patrick's Day is one holiday that most everyone seems to rally around. The food that my coworkers contributed was fun. Things like green cookies and green rolls. Green pancakes and corned beef Rubin sandwiches that were made on griddles brought in special for the occasion. Ooey gooey, sticky pasty treat after treat after treat.

I brought in a huge green salad with black beans, tomatoes, corn, celery and my Cheezy Southwestern Dressing. My sugar-free, flour-free work buddy brought in gorgeous cut fruit.

And that's all I ate.

It was no biggie.

And I need to share with you the profound relief that I feel this evening as I write this.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment