Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Over the hump

Less desire to just get on with dying today :-) No headache on waking up - or nausea - and definitely no inflamed sinuses. Such a relief!  Midmorning I started to feel like a headache was looming but a stock cube drink later that subsided (man that thing tasted salty - which is, of course, the point)
I still had little energy but I'd rather be tired than feel sick any day of the week. At lunchtime I did pop out for half an hour or so of sunshine and that was nice, but that was all I did. Getting better though!

Food today:
Breakfast: 3 almond pancakes with butter and chicken liver pate on one, cheese on another, just butter on the third one.
Lunch: cheesy spinach soup
Dinner: bolognese on zoodles
Snacks: half an avocado and half a chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment