Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back to it

Still knackered. Still waking up in the middle of the night. Still cursing till morning.
Enough of that particular moan...
I'm no longer weighing daily, I'm switching to once a week. I'm not sure how that will go, as I have been known to feel almost unaccountable when not weighing - as though I can't be gaining /stalling if I don't know what I weigh... Or at the very least as though what I do today doesn't matter if I have all week to put things right - which of course doesn't happen when you're thinking that way. We'll see though - I don't want to be so obsessional even if it does slow me down (even if progress is so slow that it looks like standing still...) and I'm sick of basing my mood (and my eating behaviour) every day on what the scales said that morning. Which does happen. Sometimes a bad weigh in annoys me so I eat too much; sometimes a good one inspires me to relax for a day and treat myself � or try to do even better, but that�s rare unfortunately�

At lunchtime today I went for a walk along the canal towpath. Its really busy these days with far more narrow boats now that the weather is better. It was a slightly longer walk as I wasn't wasting any time inside a shop, just under 3 miles in total, but I was very hot and really appreciated the shadier stretches. I wonder if I should actually bring a change of clothes for these walks - its all very well popping into the ladies for a bit of a clean up, but the effect is limited when I then get back into the same clothes... After work I went on the climber and that left me definitely in need of a shower not just a wet wipe!

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon
Lunch: chicken salad
Dinner: Grilled peppered duck salad
Snacks: pork rinds and cashew nuts

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment