Friday, July 12, 2013

Crunchy Thai Quinoa Salad



Here's the second hit recipe from our Fourth of July Festivities. If you missed the first one, White Gazpacho with Green Grapes and Almonds, check it out here. Seems I'm not the only one who is not a raving fan of cold soups, but this one really blew me away. I encourage you to give it a try.

This second new recipe originated for me at a semi-Vegan potluck about a month-and-a-half ago at our friends Jenny and Alex's house. It's an Asian peanutty flavored quinoa salad with loads of veggies--hence the name "Crunchy Thai Quinoa Salad." Quinoa is one of the grains that I have really taken a much greater interest in since Chef Aj's visit in May. I immediately knew that I needed the recipe and wanted to "clean it up" in any way that I could to share it here on Healthy Girl's Kitchen and also to keep in my arsenal of awesome dishes.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment