Friday, January 10, 2014

Sniff sniffle


Work is so much better with a purring cat lying beside you... I think all offices would be better places if that was a general rule! This particular cat intermittently shows her affection with an attempt to gnaw my fingertips off but that's just her version of a loving kiss... I'm told...
I had a couple of short walks into the village to break up the work today. It was bright, dry & cold - perfect winter weather! And a really nice break from a fairly boring work day spent mostly waiting for something new to test...

But now - Aaarrrggh Nooooooo
I have a sudden stinking cold. At 6pm tonight I was fine. At 7:30 my nose was running, my eyes were streaming and I was sneezing my head off. Just at the start of the weekend, too... Bastard... Ah well, I'm armed with a Lemsip and if need be am quite prepared to drink whiskey till I kill it dead. Sniffle.

Food today
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with leftover carrot & sweet potato
Lunch: cold chicken, cheese, celery & tomato
Dinner: Beef curry with cauliflower rice, topped with homemade raita (greek yogurt mixed with mint sauce) chopped cucumber, tomato, celery & banana, and just a smidgen of mango chutney (yes. I know mango chutney is NOT low carb)
Snack: Greek yogurt, dried apricots


No comments:

Post a Comment